FIRE-RESISTANT DATA MEDIA PROTECTIONKey Features
- Certified NT Fire 017 � 120 Diskette for two-hour protection of data media from fire.
- Single-door safe with no insert required � means internal capacity is maximised and up to 60% more storage space than other safes in the same class.
- User-friendly, slam-action door. When shut, provides full fire protection without needing to be locked.
- Adjustable shelving and drawer units supplied as standard.
- Available in two sizes, 48 and 89 litres.
A shelf and extendable drawer(s) accompany each safe as standard (see Product Specifications above). These can be adjusted using the safe�s internal ladder racking system. Additional shelves and drawers can be supplied on request.Certifications
NT Fire 017 � 120 Diskette
DataGuard NT carries the highest level of certification possible for a data media safe � 120 minutes of fire protection. The whole range has been tested and certified in accordance with the NT Fire 017 standard in class 120 Diskette.
The safe is placed inside a furnace where it is exposed to fire for two hours. During that period the temperature inside the furnace reaches over 1000�C.
Whilst exposed to the extreme heat, the temperature inside the safe is constantly measured. Since information stored on digital media is so heat-sensitive, the internal temperature of the safe must not exceed 52�C at any point of the test.